Monday, September 3, 2012

Fun way to earn free stuff

There are about a million things I should/could be doing right now, but because I have a cold and pretty much feel like crap, I'm not doing anything but sitting on the computer. Surfing. Without much purpose. Although I did find this cool website that I wanted to share because I love finding websites where I can earn points and get free things that I have no time to enjoy. Today I found Recyclebank. Recyclebank is an eco-friendly rewards program, with tons of high value coupons, including on organic and natural products. In order to print one of these coupons (or claim another reward), you must earn points, which you use to buy rewards. Recycle Bank allows you to earn points for a number of things – from participating in a city-wide recycling program (not available in all cities yet) to taking online quizzes. It's kind of fun. I haven't figured out how to earn all of the points yet, but so far I have 180 and that's enough for a magazine subscription!! Not bad for 10 minutes of playing on the computer! Here is the link if you want to sign up and play. What did we do before the internet?

No comments:

Post a Comment