Thursday, August 2, 2012

Change of face

Hey, remember this guy? He posted a new picture on his profile. I'm all for updating pictures and staying current- no one appreciates going out with someone who has a ten year old picture up and has since lost all of his hair or gained 50 pounds. Funny thing about this guy's updated pictures though. He didn't lose his hair or gain weight. It had to do with his skin tone. Interestingly, he's turned African American! I didn't know that was possible! But, I never said I was the brightest bulb in the shed. Ok, I never even said I had a shed; I don't in fact, but whatever. I'd post his new picture, but it's not up anymore. I reported him to jDate...yeah, I tattle...as a false profile and it was removed. Score...another one bites the dust!

3 comments:

  1. So he has the ability to actually change his DNA? Wow, that is one for the "pro & con" list. See, you knew something seemed "off" about him and his photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can we say shady?? As if finding someone you connect with isn't difficult enough, we have to deal with the possibility of creeps like this out there too?!

    I found your blog on The Mom Blogs today and enjoyed reading your posts. I'm your newest follower, hope you'll check out my blog when you have some time!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte, Thanks for reading!! I'll be following you, too! :) We single moms gotta stick together!!!

      Delete