Sunday, August 5, 2012

Awkward

You know what's awkward? Hanging out at a birthday party at one of my least favorite places in the world, chatting with some other moms about gymnastics and ballet lessons, etc. and then innocently looking up and seeing this guy sitting five feet away from me glaring at me. Turns out, he's friends with the birthday girl's parents. Oops!! Because spending my Sunday chauffeuring my children to TWO birthday parties isn't enough torture, I have to run into wack-os like him. I know...I know...you wish you were me. The only thing that would have made it even better is if this guy had been there:



And yes, that is someone's real jdate profile pic. In case you are interested in him, let me know, I'll see about setting you up. He is looking for someone who is petite and a good kisser.

7 comments:

  1. Just wondering...did you send that reply to the crazy question dude asked you on jdate?? Did he reply??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered it, but in the end, decided not to. Didn't really see the point. I just blocked him from being able to see my profile or contact me again.

      Delete
  2. You have such a fascinating life...I'm just a faithful spectator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If by "fascinating" you mean, "pathetic," then I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once, a long-long time ago when I was a single lass. I went out a few times with a guy who seemed nice, but turned out he was kind of an alcoholic painter and a little obsessed with me. I broke things off, actually pretty early on. Fast forward a couple years later I go to a wedding with my then boyfriend and who is the DJ? Yep, the alcoholic ex-painter/turned DJ. And he was throwing daggers my way too. Lol, life is funny isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes "funny haha" and sometimes "funny oy vey!"

      Delete