Saturday, March 10, 2012

Purim pics

Have you been wondering where I went? I did not mean to disappear on you, but I have been sleeping. Just kidding. I haven't been sleeping at all, but I have been wanting to sleep! It has been an exhausting couple of weeks...more so than usual and I just haven't had a chance to update.

One of the things that I have been busy working on was my first consignment sale. I turn 40 this July and besides the fact that that comes with gray hair and wrinkles, which sucks as it is, I need to accept that I will never be a mom of four like I wanted. So, time to get rid of the baby stuff. But a consignment sale is not as easy as just wiping the tears that leak from your eyes as you sort through adorable baby things. There is the sorting, pinning, washing, ironing (ok, I didn't iron), LABELING of items. It is exhausting. I brought 200 items to sell. As of last night, 74 of my items had sold. Which sort of sucks because the sale ends today at noon. Here's hoping 30% off makes everything else sell today.

So, there is more, but that will have to do for now. I will write more when I'm not in the sudafed induced fog that I am in at present (did I mention I'm sick, too?).

But I will leave you with the following pictures from Purim.

DSC_0065b
All three kids making funny faces for a fun filled Purim!

DSC_0068b
Kayla couldn't make up her mind what she wanted to be. Here she was "Queen Esther Butterfly!"

DSC_0068
Don't tell anyone, but this is my favorite picture! So handsome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment