Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Here's a thought

If you don't plan on ever answering your phone when I call or EVER being available when you call me back on the rare instances when I might actually be so desperate that I need to ask you a favor...how about if you DON'T say to me, "If you ever need anything, just give me a call." MmmK? Thanks.

And while we're at it, I don't really give a damn if we ever get together to catch up either, but if you tell me you want to, I will try to set something up. So if you have no intention of calling me back so we can catch up, don't suggest it in the first place. I promise you, I don't care. MmmK? Thanks again.

***Just felt like I needed to get these things off of my chest. There are a lot of assholes in my life and sometimes, they annoy me.

2 comments:

  1. On the plus side, True Blood starts in a few months. Yay! You need a countdown clock for the blog so I can keep track. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, where is your post about your awesome Sunday at the Hunger Games with me? And, by the way, that waiter was totally flirting with us before the movie. We've still got it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete