Sunday, February 5, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

I am just loving her short hair. I am so proud of her for doing Locks of Love. Even though she has no idea what a mitvah she did and talks alternately about sending her hair either: a) to be turned into feather dusters, b) to her bald Poppy, or most recently c) to her Nana, who needs thicker eyebrows

These pictures were taken today in my attempt to be a good Mommy and take my children to the park on this ridiculously gorgeous fake spring day. I say "fake spring" because it is 70 degrees, all of the springtime trees and flowers are blooming, birds are going crazy, flying all over the place, and it's FEBRUARY!! So, while I would have much rather put my darling children in front of the tv and remained attached to my computer all day, I put my best foot forward and took all three kids to the park. Only have pictures of two, but I swear the third one was there, also.

Look Ma, no hands!!

Don't they look happy? Like they don't have a care in the world, right? Like I should pat myself on the back for taking them out into the beautiful sunshine..? Job well done, eh? Don't let those smiling faces fool you. There was plenty of whining, crying, stomping of feet, and general misery after my phone snapped these.

So now, they are in front of the tv watching a movie, and I am attached to my computer! Ahhh...peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment