Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm so excited!

It is not often that I get excited about something. Like so ridiculously excited that I added a little countdown widget on my sidebar. Right over there ----->
See it?
That, my friends, is the countdown to THE HUNGER GAMES MOVIE!!!

I am also putting it on this post, because I realized that as I write more posts, this entry will be pushed further down and soon my arrow will be pointing to random sidebar widgets. So here it is:



Sigh....

I'm sooooooo excited! Sadly, I will most likely NOT be seeing it opening night (the whole Shabbat thing gets in the way of fun stuff like that). So I'll be stuffing myself with challah and looking forward to seeing it two days later. Yeah, not seeing it Saturday either, but that's not my fault.

I have seriously watched this trailer 22 times now. Check it out...



I think I am going to have to reread the entire series now.

2 comments:

  1. March 25th! Get that Ex of yours to babysit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already booked him! We are going!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!

      Delete