Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sharing 1/52

Sharing 1/52 by Lisa Furie
Sharing 1/52, a photo by Lisa Furie on Flickr.
I decided to join a 52 Group. That is a photography group where there is a theme (or two) a week, and you submit a picture for each theme. It is not a contest, just a way to inspire yourself and grow as a photographer. I joined the Paint the Moon group. See the cute little button on the right sidebar? You want to know how long it took me to figure out how long to add that button? It's embarrassing. Anyway, that is the group I joined and here is my first entry. The theme was "Sharing." There is another theme for the week and it is "Natural." I'm debating adding a "tushie" shot for that theme. I mean, what could be more natural a cute, chunky tushie? But some people have discouraged me from sharing "tushie" pictures. Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment